Do you and your family eat dinner together at the table?

What time do you usually eat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, every night. We try to eat around six, but it's anywhere between 5:30 and 7:30.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Nope we don't, but we should definitely. We always did growing up. I guess I got lazy about it.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 4:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes. I have dinner ready and on the table (DD washed up and in her booster) when hubby gets in the door which is anywhere from 4:30 pm-8:00 pm He calls when he gets off work. Even when he has duty, DD (13 months) and I still sit at the table. It is very nice. It's where we talk about everything and I really think it keeps us close.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 4:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We both work full time so we try to at least 3 times a week. Sundays is a must though. Most times we have dinner around 7ish...
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes mostly. Some nights we eat in the livingroom if we watch a movie together, but we eat together. Dinner is normally on the table BY 6:30 but that can vary 10-15 min on either side.

Answer by gemgem at 4:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes. Thats very important to me, that we eat together. Dinner is usually at around 5.30-6pm. I always had dinner with my parents and brother when we were young(er) and i always enjoyed it. Thats why i keep it that way. :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, we try to every night that we are able to. Sometimes my Hubby works odd shifts so we don't get a chance but we do when we can. It's important, I think.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• About 5 nights out of the week we eat at the table together...time depends on what is going on after school, hubby getting home, hubby coaching etc. Usually around 6ish. The other two nights are maybe 2 of us eating together while the other 2 are at practice. It is very important to our family that we make meal time ..family time.
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 5:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Nope, My SO And I Eat Together In Our Room But Since We Live With His Family We Don't Eat Together At A Table.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No.. my hubby works the night shift almost every day. But we do together whenever he is home, even at midnight!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 5:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009