Eyeshadow.

I have green eyes. Like a hazel, they change color of greens usually. But i was just wondering if anyone knew what the best colors of eyeshadow to use to make them seem brighter! Thanks if anyone knows!

DanielleStover1

Asked by DanielleStover1 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Umm I don't really remember but I do know they have lines of makeup you can even check at Wal-Mart. I looked and since I have dark brown eyes, my color is purple. I think for green, it is brown eyeshadow, but not sure.
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 4:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would probably go with a light green with maybe a real light (almost white) line of shadow just under your eyebrows. HTH:-)
    tris71

Answer by tris71 at 4:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You can go to a Mary-Kay store and they can help you. Even if you don't buy anything, at least you'll get an idea of what your "color" is.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009