uggghhh i am frustrated damn employers lol

well my employer is barely sendin out our w-9 s today when he said the middle of the wk. anyways how long if he sent it today will it take to get from Houston,TX to Stanton,TX ? if you know anythin please help. i know be patient but i cant i got til tomorrow to file, cuz i gotta pay our house tax by tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Hi! Have you ever thought about working from home for yourself so that you don't have to put up with employers? Just a thought!:-)
    tris71

Answer by tris71 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i do want to do that but there are to man you there that ask for money and arent legit and i dont want to pay them money
    Anonymous

• It depends on your mail service. Where I live, it's possible to get something locally the next day.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Good luck, even if you get it tomorrow, I doubt you will get the taxes filed and through the system in time.. IMO you should start looking for another way to pay that bill, even borrowing money from a family or friend if you have to.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I hated waiting for those W9's...lol I work from home so now. I hope they get to you soon. Just be gentle with your mail man when he is approaching your house!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009