expiration date on formula?

I am taking the sample cans of formula that I received while pregnant to our local woman's shelter today. I never used the stuff and it has been taking up room in my pantry. I tossed a few of the single go packs of similac because they had expired a few months ago, and one can of enfamil, but there are two cans of enfamil that expire tomorrow. I figure they can toss them if they don't want to use them. The other cans are good for some time still. My question is this: Do you think the two cans that expire tomorrow will still be good for the whole month of Feb so someone can use them?

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 4:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do. If I were the mom receiving them, though, I'd call the company and ask. Unless you wanted to do that before donating them. It is nice of you to remember the shelter with the donation.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009