What highchair did you use for your baby?

My baby is six months and we're looking for a really good highchair. =)

sweetvietchic

Asked by sweetvietchic at 4:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I used the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster seat.
    http://www.fisher-price.com/fp.aspx?st=2002&e=product&pid=27475
    While I had the room for a big, bulky high chair, I saw no point. She was capable of sitting up with a little support and it strapped right onto a kitchen chair. It came off quick and easy so we could take it out to eat with us. It grew with her as she grew and became a booster chair at the table.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I had the Peg Perego Prima papa...LOVED IT. It was leatherette and reclined. My son spent plenty of time sleeping in it after eating!
    NJMom2Tyler

Answer by NJMom2Tyler at 4:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Just a basic high chair. It has a tray and reclines to three positions. It was super easy and like $30. I really like my sassy seat. It hooks onto the table and my daughter loves sitting at the table with everyone else.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 5:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I used the Fisher Price Healthy Care Booster seat. love it. ours has survived our daughter and is now enduring our son.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 5:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009