how far along were you when you did this!?!? :)

How far along were you when you started nesting??

im 38 weeks today.. and i just woke up in the morning and started cleaning.. im not a HUGE neat FREAK but i do keep our home clean but i woke up.. cleaned the living room dusted and all kitchen, laundry, trash, swept mopped scrubbed the whole bathroom.. SCRUBBED the bathtub [shes going to be bathed in there it cant be gross!] scrubbed the frame of the bathtub as well... [like where the floor board is]and swept and mopped... cleaned our bedroom dusted and everything... laundry is DONE everything is DONE i ont think there is a germ in this house! lol

now i made my self food and am sitting back and relaxing watching Oprah :)

so how far along were you when you started nesting? and when did you go into labor after that?

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i was about 37 weeks
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• but i knew i was being induced at 38 weeks so thats why probably ;]
    aliciatron

• I started nesting at around 6 months. I wasn't a big neat freak, either, but when Jake was born, I developed OCD about everything being clean.
    kidlovesbatman

Answer by kidlovesbatman at 5:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol im right there chic, i scrubbed my kitchen floor twice and have been going through my apt like nuts..... im 30 weeks.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Geezz, come to my house! I'm 31 weeks and haven't REALLY nested. I did wash all the baby clothes and did things like that but as for cleaning the whole house.... nope! Not yet anyways.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Ya I did that off and on with my first, I would have to say it started at around 5 months.
    MrsCarlton

Answer by MrsCarlton at 5:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• With DD I started nesting around 7-8 months.

Im only 16 weeks w/number two now so I have some time.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 6:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• with my son i did some major nesting like you did about 3 days before i had him and with my daughter i nested like 4 weeks after she was here but i was in alot of pain with that pregnancy . I couldnt even walk
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 9:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• between 7-8 months for me.. i just wish that nesting feeling would stick with me!! i would deep clean my house once a week! im on my 3rd now so even though i get that urge, sometimes im just too tired!! be careful w your swelling!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009