I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year. I have had CIN 4, a dnc, a miscarriage and a stillbirth. I was wondering if anything might be wrong? I have no insurance, so I cant go to the doctor.

kidlovesbatman

Asked by kidlovesbatman at 5:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• its always a possibility. theres really no way to know unless you can get examined by a doctor.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Sorry to tell you this, but it sounds like you need a doctor. Maybe you should wait, it sounds like you really want a kid, but maybe god just isn't ready to give you a child yet. If you try and force it with in vitro, or something, the chances of it having developmental difficulties are increased. Also, its not a good idea to be pregnant without health insurance.
    Anonymous

• Why would you try to get pregnant if you don't have health insurance in the first place? Sorry to sound harsh, but it's a valid question. I'd wait to get health insurance before trying to have a baby. You should always go and get checked out, make sure you are up to date on your vaccines, get STD screenings, etc. There really could be something wrong with you if can't carry a pregnancy to full term.
    Anonymous