IS THERE ANYWAY????

Hello,I was wondering I started my period on Jan 13 and had sex even though I know it's gross but on the 15th of Jan.It is now Jan 30 and we have been having sex all but 2 days since the 15th.I usually stay on my period for about seven days.My ovulation calculator said I ovulate on the 26 it was the normal cramping that I have but I am still cramping and back nd breast are hurting.I was just wondering if by any chance if I could be pregnant I also took a test today but it was negative.Could it be it's to soon to tell?Please help Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• you would need to wait until your next period is due for a test
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• it maybe be just to soon maybe you could try and retest in a wk or so. GOOD LUCK
    Anonymous

• I think it might still be to early to tell.. I dont think your hcg hormones would me high enough to come out on a hpt just yet..... Test in about 5-7 days i would say...
    haileysmom15

Answer by haileysmom15 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009