help my marriage please

my daughter's 10 months old she's a cranky child and a hell of a screamer too,
i spend most my days with her,, at the end of the day i'm so tired , exhausted, crying most of the time .. so as my husband comes homw expecting a big smile and some peace of mind , instead he finds me crying complaining exhausted , and mostly a mess. i sometimes try to put on something nice and prepare for a romantic night but this happens only and only if i had an easy day with my daughter, my husband is kind and understanding, but i'm afraid by time this changes donno what to do?????????he always asks me to cool it up, she's a baby she'll grow she won't scream till college, but i can't seem to take it easy

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Maybe she senses your aggravation.Maybe this will help. It will help you also to relax, and thats the important thing.first try to soothe her in a way that you know works and if it doesn't, don't get upset, just do something else. sometimes you have to find out why before anything.If everything you have tried doesn't work, I know this is going to sound crazy, but, you know those CD's you can get at walmart with ocean sounds or birds chirping or something like that.,sometimes a baby can hear those and thats the end of that. It calms them in a way you wouldn' t believe and guess who else it calms down. YOU.
    Anonymous

• Now that may be depression or an anxiety disorder I am not sure just a guess. Go see your doctor if the relaxation technique does not work. I wouldn't let them give me anything to knock me out but you may have a hormonal or a neurochemical imbalance. Wouldn't hurt to check with your Dr and make sure.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009