How Can I Get Pain Pills?

I am not a pill seeker , that is why I'm having trouble going to the hospital for my lower back problems - I know pill seekers use this excuse all the time (Back pain .. etc). I have had lower back pain ever since my daughter was born. It gets worse but sometimes I can deal with it. I need something to help with this - Should I just tell the hospital the truth or is there something else I could tell them for them to believe me & give me pain meds. I've tried every other Over the counter med out there & nothing seems to help. Warm baths & heating pad isn't doing much either. What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have you tried going to a chiropractor??
    you should try that first before you try pain meds...
    my SOs father is a chiropractor and mmm... it feels so good when he does my back lol.
    it also helps with other things going on in your body.. it always refreshes me!

good luck i hope it works!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Have you been to a chiropractor?
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 5:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Talk to your primary care doctor about pain management.
    Anonymous

• Talk to your primary doctor or your OB/GYN and explain that you're still in pain. Usually, meds aren't the answer. I had to have physical therapy after I gave birth because during labor I injured my hips and back. Aftter six weeks, I started physical therapy. The pain was completely gone after about 6 sessions.
    Anonymous