What can this dream mean?

I had a dream that DH wanted me to "BE" with a female friend of his (that I know in real life and don't like) and her SO (a man I don't really know). Well, in the dream, I didn't really want to, but I was wanting to do what DH asked of me. So, I was "with" them, one at a time. I blocked out what it was like with the man, and I barely remember what happened with the woman, and I remember I couldn't return anything with her. Before you ask, I'm completely straight, and that's why this dream disturbs me. Well, in the dream, after he found out I had done as he asked, DH decided he didn't like me being "with" those people after all.

In real life, I'd never do anything like this. What could all this mean? I posted anon because I'm ashamed I'd dream something like this to start with.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Prolly just a dream! We all have some crazy ones from time to time! ;) Don't read to much into it. MAybe you watched something on tv that had something to do with that..? I had a dream once that my husbands ex wife was living with us and cooking for the kids ... LOL wild.. I had watched a show about those people who have six wifes and so on.. some documentary on WE tv ...crazy
    I told my husband and we just laughed about it.. like WTHeck lol
    KylonsMom

Answer by KylonsMom at 5:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Dreams are usually personal to the person and deal with topics we dont want to deal with in waking life. Your dream can mean that you are wondering if your sex life is satisfying to your husband and if he might want something more. Its probably just something youre worried about is all. I wouldnt think about it unless theres a reason.

Answer by gemgem at 5:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I've been told there is always a "thread of truth " in a dream, sometimes suble sometimes strong,
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 5:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• OP here. According to DH, he's satisfied. He's told me more than once that I do things for him in a good sense that his other wives (I'm #4) never did.

IDK. My dreams usually don't make sense, but that one did. I woke up asking him for a hug and told him about it. He's on the road now, but he didn't seem upset or anything when I talked to him.

Of all the ones I had to dream about, it HAD to be those two!! (YUCK!!!)
    Anonymous

• OP here. lbelucky1, would you explain? Since I can't even stand the woman and barely know the man, what truth could there be here?
    Anonymous

• actually Ibelucky1 is right, there is truth to some dreams, although they aren't always what they appear to be. ex.. sacrificing your body for your husbands joy is showing that there are parts your your life that you may not be giving yourself enough credit in.. in this instance it would be sex. Maybe sometimes you feel hubby isn't always satisified the way you think he should be. The other part (with you and his friend and her hubby) is just your mind telling you to experiment (no I'm not saying to go have a threesome, just maybe try a new position or buy some new sexy lingerie). These are just examples of what it could mean. I don't know you personally so it's hard to give an accurate reading, but you can pm me if you want to talk to learn more about dream interpretation.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You know, its could be that you have soul ties with your husband and that COULD be how he feels, im not saying it is, but we have a way of connecting with our lovers in way that is disturbing.

Its also could be that you really dont like this chick and she is kind of getting to you, do she hang around you and your husband alot? Do you all do things together? It could be a vibe you are getting from her or even her SO...
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• could be just a dream.
    i don't believe all dreams mean something
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• don't freak out but all my dreams make sense they are very vivid that they even scare me.Dreams come true you know.I am physic that is why so I am big on dreams what they mean etc.He probably secretly wants to have a threesome with this girl and the man is just fake.There I gave you a reading.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2009