Why do I feel so irritable??? adult content

Something is wrong with me and I hate not to know what's wrong. I been having 40-50 days cycles last month I got my period and 24 days later I got like a mini period. I discharging brown goo for 3 days, for 2 days I had think gooie red blood, but not a real flow, and the last 3 days more brown goo and it when away. After that my boobs started feeling like they are burning inside and now they are starting to hurt. I feel sick to my stomach and bloated. I don’t feel like me I feel off and often like crap. I did a pregnancy test yesterday, but it came back negative. I still feel sick and now I am frustrated because I don’t know why I feel like crap.
Can anyone give me a hand here? Maybe a clue of what the heck might be wrong with me?
Thank you!!!

Asked by GodPRKitty at 12:13 PM on Jun. 14, 2012 in Health

• I think you need to see your gyno. Something's up with your hormones, and that's who can help.

Answer by SWasson at 12:34 PM on Jun. 14, 2012

• go to the doctor it could be something easy like thyroid

Answer by booklover545 at 6:57 PM on Jun. 14, 2012