Are your ribs sore?

I'm 34 wks. and the upper sides of my ribs hurt. Has this happened to you? I am still rather skinny where my rib area is (you can still see them and then my stomach comes out in an enormous bulge) so I"m wondering if it's putting a lot of pressure there or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• could be the baby kicking your ribs. when i was pregnate it felt like my son would get under my ribcage and then spread out
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yeah my son was in my ribs until i delivered. it sucks!!! its most likely baby's foot in your rib cage! ouch! i don't miss it haha!
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 5:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't feel her that high, tho. Could she be that high and I just don't know it?
    Anonymous

• From the time I was 6 months pregnant until I delivered, I had a horrible pain in my upper ribs. It was constant, until I laid down. As soon as he game out, the pain was gone. I'm almost certain it was a foot or something. I feel your pain! Hopefully, he'll move soon and you'll be relieved. Good luck! :-)
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 7:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009