PLEASE HELP ME

Ok I am due on Feb 1st 2009 i know its so close, well i dont know who the father is. I had sex with one guy on april 26th and then the following weekend had sex with my ex like the 1st weekend of may. can anyone please help me and let me know which one the father most likely is please i am desperate

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It could be #1. Hard telling. After you had sex with ex how long after did you have symptoms of being pregnant ??

Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you can request a dna test before anyone signs the birth certificate
    madrigalreject

Answer by madrigalreject at 6:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you can tell whichever one has the most money to support your child that he's the dad
    Anonymous

• I dont remember I had sex with my ex a few time in may after the 1st guy in april and i found out around the begning of june i was prego, i am just confused cause all these preg websites say conception should have been may 11th to 15th for my due date to be the 1st of feb
    mommy1125

Answer by mommy1125 at 6:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My due date was Feb 1st of last year and we got pregnant the weekend bofore memorial day.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 6:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• so towards the end or middle of may? when did u delvier
    mommy1125

Answer by mommy1125 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• id think its pretty close to call. a due date is just a estimated guess so just because your due feb first doesnt mean you got pregnant when they say you did. Id have a DNA test done if i was you i wouldnt be telling one or the other they are daddy for sure. You just never know if you tell the wrong guy later down the road it could come back to bite you in the butt.
    Anonymous

• Count back 38 weeks from your due date and you should have close to the day of conception. A week is not much time though....so, you should get a DNA test to be sure and be fair to the guys as well as the child.
    Anonymous

• Definitely get a DNA test. Save everyone involved the heart ache and avoid going on Maury. Seriously though...it's too difficult with a DNA test to tell who the Father is. Have you been honest with both men about the fact that you don't know who the Father is? I'd try being honest with them and then do a DNA test. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• Around May 11th is when you got pregnant. So, you must have your dates wrong.
    Anonymous