Do you know? adult content

I had recently had my thrid child. My preivious two were c-section and the third was a vbac. I was in labor for 48 hours or so, and after I gave birth to a healthy baby girl. I experience a small prolapse. Now it is affecting my marriage because it makes sex impossible. My husband doesn't believe it will be healed through exercise. Does anyone have any advice or suggestions on programs? Has anyone experienced this? Is there any success stories out there to encourage me?
I had bought Hab it pelvic floor. I have been using it but haven't seen an real dramatic results. How long does this take? Anyways thanks for reading.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jun. 15, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• Your husband is an ass if he lets this get between you right now. He should be encouraging your.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• How is it treated?
    Decisions about your treatment will be based on which pelvic organs have prolapsed and how bad your symptoms are.

If your symptoms are mild, you may be able to do things at home to help yourself feel better. You can relieve many of your symptoms by adopting new, healthy habits. Try special exercises (called Kegels) that make your pelvic muscles stronger. Reach and stay at a healthy weight. Cut back on caffeine, which acts as a diuretic and can cause you to urinate more often. Avoid lifting heavy things that put stress on your pelvic muscles.

LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 12:35 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• What doesn't he think will be healed? I don't get it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• Not your fault!!! He can adapt.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:58 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• Is this a bladder prolapse? Have you talked to your doctor about it?

If it is a bladder prolapse, your husband is quite right in that exercise won't fix it. Kegels will help support the surrounding muscles and that helps but it doesn't fix torn ligaments---only surgery does that.
    Valleylily

Answer by Valleylily at 5:59 PM on Jun. 15, 2012