How long before you said I love you?

I was just wondering how long most people wait to say I love you to their so's?

asharp22

Asked by asharp22 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL..I waited for him to say it first... :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I think it was maybe a couple months after we started dating. It was too soon for him but I couldn't help myself!
    oahoah

Answer by oahoah at 6:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I waited for him to say it first but I felt like I could burst it out after 3 months ..he waited 5 months. LOL
    MrsPilat

Answer by MrsPilat at 6:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I didn't say until a month after he said it. LOL after that I asked who loved who more and he said since I asked, the answer was obviously him. Now, years into the relationship, I never ask anymore. I have a sneaky suspicion that I love him more. lol not that it matters
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 7:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I love you or Im IN love with you...?
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• IN love with you was what I meant.
    :)
    asharp22

Answer by asharp22 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• 3 years. lol. that's how long me and baby daddy waited.. we dated on and off (we were young and just having fun for a while).. then we moved in together.. about 2-3 months into living together we finally said it to eachother.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 7:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• he said it first. about 6 months after we started dating.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 7:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• 2 yrs. we don't like being sappy but we had broken up so I figured I had nothing to lose. He came back. That was so awkward for us though. I hope I don't have to say it again!

Answer by admckenzie at 8:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• my hubby first said it after 3 months of dating. It was bad though because the way he said it was like the way he always says 'love you' to his mom when he left her house, or hung up the phone with her, so I thought he just slipped when he said it. So I didn't say it until a month later when he was like why didn't you say anything when I told you I loved you? lol
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 8:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2009