Odd - deans list on cafemom

just looked at the Deans list
i am 33
weird... , i have always been 40 something on the list, and last year (ish) i was on a ton and 'made my way up to that number'
last time i looked few months ago i was 40 something too
last few months, i have not been on much, i used to ask many questions and answer bunches, but no time to play like i used to...but i have jumped way up the ladder
this can not be from my doing (asking, answering, gaining points)
so i have to assume, that many or top 40 moms are no longer on at all

is this a correct assumption?
have any of you had same thing happen

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 11:31 AM on Jun. 15, 2012 in About CafeMom

• A couple of them have moved to groups when they realized they weren't getting any pleasure from harassing people in PC&E anymore, a few stopped playing C4C and a couple have been removed from the site completely. So others who are still active in answers and aren't complete douche nozzles are moving up in the ranks.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:59 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• I recently went from #11 to #9

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 11:42 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• A lot of the people who were C4C addicts aren't here anymore. Either their accts are gone completely or they just haven't been online in ages. Wonder if they think all those hours they spent every day were worth it now?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:49 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• A couple of them have moved to groups when they realized they weren't getting any pleasure from harassing people in PC&E anymore, a few stopped playing C4C and a couple have been removed from the site completely.

A lot of the ones high on the list weren't active anywhere outside of C4C either, so they're not really a "loss" so to speak. They never participated in the actual section to begin with.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:47 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• I would assume that's why. I used to hover in the upper 80's, now I'm 68, and other than yesterday, I don't spend much time here.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 11:38 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• lol I never looked
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:46 AM on Jun. 15, 2012

• i have never looked at it...not even sure where to find it!
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 12:14 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• Weird. I'm higher than I think I have ever been on the list and I see people passing me up a lot. I don't spend as much time on here as I used to though, so I guess that's why I find it surprising to see where I am on that list.  It's a little sad seeing the list and seeing some of the members that are no longer around or aren't around much at all.  

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:17 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• lol, damn i'm only #469! mostly cause i like to browse and don't post or answer that often :P I've only finished my "To Do List" once! I guess i should get on the ball! Answers comes in waves for me though, some days its all I want to do is post or read or answer on here and other days I don't even open Cafemom :-/
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 12:36 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• No idea! I don't really pay any attention to any of that stuff
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:50 PM on Jun. 15, 2012