Help me stop crying... please....

My husband has been in Thiland for almost two weeks he is coming home in just a few short days and I can't stop crying.. I am 11 weeksa and everything makes me ball.. My son almost 3 does the cuttest thing and I ball..
What can I do to stop the crying at everything

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• aww im sorry about that! you know it is maybe just your hormones going crazy right know, it is something you cant help, pregnancies are different in every woman, some may be really sensitive and like me instead of crying i burst in laughter out of nothing so i feel pretty dumb LOL, just try distracting your mind, go for a walk when you feel that way :D congrats on your baby!
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 7:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• if you are also having trouble with crying because your sad, or even mad try a good fish oil suppliment. If you are already on one then up your intack. It helped me, I was a mess!
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 7:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• since you're posting in the pregnancy section, i'll assume you're pregnant...

this is the part that men tend to hate the most! it's VERY common. hey, think about the bright side...when he gets home, things will look up...and if they don't, i'm sure you could easily con a back rub out of your hubby!
    MommyToJessica

Answer by MommyToJessica at 1:03 PM on Jan. 31, 2009