What do you think of the new mom of octuplets?

According to CNN, she is single, living at home, no job of record since 2001, has 6 other kids, and was given invitro fertilization to produce these 8 newborns. She is believed to have gotten invitro for the other pregnancies as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I know it's none of my business. But why in the world would a woman want 8 more kids when she already has 6. I just hope these children are healthy and brought up right. How can she take care of them all? I know it's none of my business but it's the children that suffer. I don't know. If I had 6 I certainly wouldn't want anymore. I just wish them a lot of love, health and happiness.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• WHO CARES... DRAMA QUEEN!
    Anonymous

• If she is on welfare that I have to pay, you bet that I care!
    Anonymous

• who cares? if she can afford invtro she cant be that poor. i wouldnt start assuming things. Besides that its none of your buisness.
    Anonymous

• You dont know that she is on welfare. Dont be such a drama queen thinking your better then her. My goodness.
    Anonymous

• well suck it up and move on.. or go somewhere else rather than cafemom wher nothing will be done about it and complain.because your complaining here, will do nothing
    Anonymous

• I heard that she was ordering fertility drugs from internet. That's how she get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I think that this is like beating a dead horse. Ponder this, you pay taxes, regardless of where they go so why does it matter if they go to a mother who needs assistance? The same amount is coming out of your paycheck whether it is supporting this mother or another mother getting assistance. It doesn't change the amount of taxes that you pay so that is not a legit argument, JMO.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 7:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• This question was already discussed to death earlier today. Who freakin' cares?

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• According to CNN? Last time I checked she asked for privacy and the only people commenting about this girl are her neighbor who for all we know are idiots and dont know anything about her. If she got invitro thats her business, not ours. Obviously she could afford the invitro and maybe she wanted alot of kids. She may not have expected 8 at once, but she got that many. I dont see the issue with what someone chooses for their life unless youre paying for her kids whose business it is? Peope choose to abort everyday and we dont hear anything about that but omg someone chooses life and not to and its national news including her personal life. Geez.

Answer by gemgem at 7:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009