I need help

Okay lets say you are your husband are arguing ALL THE TIME. Things are going horribly wrong. You dont have money and no where to live. But you love him
You meet a guy. He has tons of money, claims to be in love with you , wants to give you the world and actually CAN ....blah blah blah seems like a great catch and not to mention charming and cute. Also MUCH more mature
What do you do? Stick it out with love or move on to hwat you know will be a better life
Please help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• If this true. Stick it out or be single with no man even if they are rich.
    Anonymous

• At my age I'd go with the rich man but that's just me. Love is over rated in my book

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you knew for sure that this was the right choice you wouldn't need to ask us. Nothing is a guarantee. Don't get caught up in the "grass is greener on the other side". Do you love this wealthy prince charming? If not then I don't think you'll be happy, money isn't everything.  You need to settle things with your husband first either way, wether it is a divorce or counseling.  Leave no loose ends before starting a new life.  Marriage isn't easy, it takes work.  If you weren't arguing all the time with your husband, would you even consider this new man?

Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• How funny is your situation in closness to mine right now. A few years ago I met this man, loads of money, amazing, fun and very good looking. We lost contact and I met my husband. I feel deeply in love. Well, sad to say my marriage stinks, I am always feeling alone. We dont have any money to do anything. We fight more than twice a day. Well, about 3 months ago I found my lost man. He lives over 19 hours away form me. We started talking and chemistry is blowing out windows. I then found out he is single and misses me, and is wanting to pursue a relationship. Do I have a problem NO! he is my past and my husband is my now, until death do us part. I know I would be happy with this "other" man. But only for a short while. Experts say that there are 7 stages on releationships. They all die at some point. It's your job as a mother and a wife to be happy with yourself first. If you are truly not happy then do something to change
    1ontheway

Answer by 1ontheway at 8:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If i were you i would just go with what my heart says not what my mind says. If you want to then go for it and if not then dont
    womenrule

Answer by womenrule at 10:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• take the money honey. if anything it might make your man stand up and fix things! All wile you live confortable for awile!
    Alex1084

Answer by Alex1084 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Follow your heard (sounds cheezy) but in the end love is what keeps a relationship together. i would rather have love than money. Money makes people crazy and greedy. Although happy people can have money. All im saying is dont think with your pocket think with what will truly make you happy for a long time. If you leave your husband he might not want to take you back. And maybe your just stuck in a rut, im sure the situation will get better. Hope this helps :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2009