TWINS

Who is a twin here? Either identical or fraternal. Brother and sister? Or Sisters? I'm a twin with a brother. We're 39. He lives in Florida and I live in New York. We're very close and always were. We don't look a like at all. I'm on the dark side with brown hair and brown eyes like our mom and he's on the lighter side with light brown hair and blue eyes like our dad. Can anyone relate?

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 7:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am not a twin but my friend has twins she has two girls and they are frentral as well the one has blonde hair and the other has brown they both have blue eyes tho .
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My hubby has a twin sister. They look like sister and brother in the face a bit, but they don't look like twins. And also they both have the same color eyes, but the hair color she has a blonde to it and his is dark brown.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My mom was a twin to her brother.
    In their infant photos they didn't even resemble each other in the face, but they were SO adorable!
    They both had the same color hair, though. I'm not sure about the eyes. I'm sure my uncle is much taller than my mom was.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 11:39 AM on Jan. 31, 2009