Swollen lymph nodes in throat(sore throat),muscle aches, fatigue, no fever

has anyone experienc these symptoms before? this has been going on for 4 days now, I am going to the er in the morning. I thought maybe it was strep(which I had before) but I waas in wayy worse pain then this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Jun. 16, 2012 in Health

• My kids have had strep without even having a sore throat. Or could you have allergies? I have those same symptoms with or without the sore throat and treat the symptoms with OTC antihistamines, expectorants and decongestants. Tylenol cold (day-time formula) with Claritan helps me. It takes the claritan 2 days to kick in though for me. My DH likes Allegra D. I hope you feel better.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 9:20 AM on Jun. 16, 2012

• Some of my coworkers have been experiencing these symptoms over the last 2 weeks. One said her turned out to be acute bronchitist and others are just taking rest and eventually its going away after going thru more symptoms. Another said her doctor said it was allergy related.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 11:05 AM on Jun. 16, 2012