I am a picky eater that wants to lose weight

I am a stay at home mom that is FED UP with my weight. I have four kids and a husband that really like the things that we currently eat...Mostly old fashion german food....And I really would like a diet that works. Other than drinking water before eating...I need ideas...My Husband and I both could stand to lose a Bit of weight.

AnaBaumgartner

Asked by AnaBaumgartner at 8:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Weight Watchers works!!! You pretty much get to eat whatever you want, just need to watch portions.
    MHLsMom

Answer by MHLsMom at 10:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Its All About Portions And Calories

I Have A Chart That Shows How Many Calories You Burn With Almost Any Activity PM Me Your Email Addy And I'll Send It
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Maybe you're eating too much of a good thing. I've been losing weight by eating smaller portions, cutting out fast food, fried food, and sweets like pastries and ice cream.
    PrttyMstng

Answer by PrttyMstng at 7:55 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm a picky eater also. And I lost 30 lbs on weight watchers. I'm pregnant again, So I cant go, But its a great program. And you can eat anything that you like!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009