What's the age difference between your kids?

How many years apart are your kids? Do you think its better to have them closer togther or farther apart? And how do they get along being close/far apart?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My first 2 are 13 months apart. (Our 2nd was a surprise) We are now expecting our 3rd and our oldest will be 35 months, and our middle one will be 22 months when this one is born.
    I think that it is a personal choice how close you would like to have them, my oldest 2 get along wonderfully, they are like best friends. We will see how the accept the new baby.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• there is almost 18 months to the day in between my kids. i didnt plan on having them so close together but i wont have it any other way. my oldest isnt thrilled about the baby but sooner or later he'll get over it.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My son is 27 and my daughter is 7.
    Caliea

Answer by Caliea at 8:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• o btw all my daddys grandson(no girls) are 2 years apart. ages 12-4months.
    mamaof2boys148

Answer by mamaof2boys148 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My kids are 3 1/2 yrs apart. I just couldnt see my self with kids close in age. My brother and I are 11 months apart and I can just quess it drove my mom crazy, cause if it was me I know it would of. LOL
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 8:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My girls are 17 years apart. They are 24 and 6 :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My son is soon to be 25 years old, my daughter is 21 years old, my youngest daughter is 16 1/2 years old. I didn't want more than one child in diapers at once unless I had multiples which I didn't.
    Anonymous

• I have two girls who are 4 years apart.  I couldn't tell you which is better because I only have experience with one.  This age gap worked well for me because my oldest started full time school 6 months after my youngest was born which allowed me devote most of the day to the baby.

They are now 16 and almost 12 and get along about as well as you would expect two adolescent girls to get along.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 8:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My son is soon to be 25 years old, my daughter is 21 years old, my youngest daughter is 16 1/2 years old. I didn't want more than one child in diapers at once unless I had multiples which I didn't. My son looks out for his younger sisters, I trust his word over the years on websites, movies, books. He is their hero. When they were much younger they got along well too. I grew up in a home with a sibling who teased me rudely constantly. I worked hard to make sure that self and mutual respect for themselves and others would be well known words in my family.
    Anonymous

• let's see my kids ages are ~~ 23,, 19,,17,,12,,11,,8,,3 it's good to have close so the diaper changes and potty time are in evenly, they can share clothes and have someone to play with and get along with and go to school with.
    justgg

Answer by justgg at 8:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009