when did you choose to be straight? :)

I chose around second grade when I found a boy who liked pink popsicles as much as I did! lol

*I see people throw this question around all the time and it always makes me laugh and think about my first "boyfriend"....so tell us about your first boyfriend and what made you attracted to the person. Hopefully this will be fun! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i used to be chased around by boys on the playground and even some of my friends, i think i even had a crush on one!
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I knew I liked boys when I was in Kindergarten. I used to chase this one little boy around the playground. I got in trouble for it. He would run and scream. I was a little terror! LOL!
    Anonymous

• I started chasing the boys in kindergarten. In first grade I got in trouble for pushing one down and kissing him and when I got in trouble I started crying and the teacher hugged me and said it was ok bc we see it on tv all the time lol That still didnt stop me!
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• HaHa. I got put in time out when I was in Kindergarten because a boy and I kissed. We shared math and reading books!!

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol, probably kindergarten, but when I was 14 I experimented with a friend, it didn't get very far, lmao, we both realized we were too straight and grossed out. It was amusing though.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My first boyfriend was in first grade, his name was Russell and we held hands on the playground. He was a cutie-pie and gave me butterflies in my stomach (at age 6!!!). It was so sweet and innocent. Puppy love.
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i knew i liked boys in 2nd grade. but i never thought about straight/gay...... until i found out i was bi in middle school. lol.
    Anonymous

• I never thought about it . I just always liked the boys.

Answer by Bmat at 9:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm not straight. I'm wavy. But I've always liked boys, never been into girls.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 10:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I dont think its a choice. I think youre born gay or youre not. My first BF name was Daren Kirshmer in 4th grade lol. My older sis would give him tacky jewelry she had to give it to me and tell him what to write in his notes to me. Lol one time my dad took us to McDonalds and I was still ordering the happy meals but in order to impress my BF I ordered the same thing he did which was a big mac. GROSS! I was soooo embarassed my dad told him I was still ordering kiddie meals lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 10:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009