Why is it some cafemoms are mean?

I have always found that no matter what you say or do; someone is going to criticize you. Why do you think some moms are so mean? This is a place where we can discuss many topics and share our opinions. Why do you think we have to belittle one another? I'll never call anyone here a rude name or insult anyone. I state my opinion on something and that is it. Do you have may rude moms answer your questions? No replies from rude moms please.

Godswk

Asked by Godswk at 8:20 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i have learned that you are going to meet rude people no matter where you go-even on cafemom. but i have learned that you have to blow it off and smile bc you really dont know whats going on in their life. they could be pmsing, had a bad day, or be really stressed and sometimes its easier to just take it out on a total stranger. appreciate the helpful polite answers and ignore the rude ones
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• anywhere you go it's not all sunshine and rainbows, online is no different, infact the claws come out more because you get the cover of a computer.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• because unfortunately cafemom is no different that the real world. People are mean, rude and unkind everywhere. It really is easier to be openly critical of someone when they aren't sitting right in front of you.
    cevilsizer

Answer by cevilsizer at 8:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i agree with SThompson21 ...i've gotten answers from people that say "this question is a waste of my fime"

so i think "gosh! whats their problem today?"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009