Help with potty training!

Everyone says to read up on potty training, but there are so many resources it's overwhelming. Has anyone ever used any of the online books/tutorials that you pay for such as "Potty Training Made Simple, Easy, and Fast" or "3 day Potty training.com"?

cj93082

Asked by cj93082 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was about to pay for that stuff but its not my style to perssure my kids into things. I just reward reward. At first it was when he woke up in the morning then reward gave him a fruit snack. Then before bath so it became morning and before bath reward with fruit snack. when time passed by it just became something he knew to do i stop giving reward for the night time one and got him to do twice during the day and before bath. i gave fruit snacks during the day then once it became where he did it a couple times a day he earn stickers each time he went and got one fruit snack.
    when he got one row of stickers he got a toy that i got out of the dollar section on target. That kept on till he just got stickers and one row became two two became three so on
    katiebeth1821

Answer by katiebeth1821 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2012