Help with potty training!

Everyone says to read up on potty training, but there are so many resources it's overwhelming. Has anyone ever used any of the online books/tutorials that you pay for such as "Potty Training Made Simple, Easy, and Fast" or "3 day Potty"?

Asked by cj93082 at 1:38 PM on Jun. 16, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I was about to pay for that stuff but its not my style to perssure my kids into things. I just reward reward. At first it was when he woke up in the morning then reward gave him a fruit snack. Then before bath so it became morning and before bath reward with fruit snack. when time passed by it just became something he knew to do i stop giving reward for the night time one and got him to do twice during the day and before bath. i gave fruit snacks during the day then once it became where he did it a couple times a day he earn stickers each time he went and got one fruit snack.
    when he got one row of stickers he got a toy that i got out of the dollar section on target. That kept on till he just got stickers and one row became two two became three so on

Answer by katiebeth1821 at 4:24 PM on Jun. 16, 2012