Growing pains?

10 weeks and i feel slight discomfort in my stomach. on one side and it doesn't last long. anyone experience something like that?

Michele068

Asked by Michele068 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 16, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It's pretty normal.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:26 AM on Jun. 17, 2012

• Yes. I felt stretching of my uterus and had to find all sorts of positions to lie on the couch to ease my discomforts. I found a few personal secrets. When my partner gently squeezed my butt and thigh in a downward pattern, going lower each time, I felt alot of relief in my belly. Lightly rubbing my stomach and sides also helped. You may want to be careful with the lower back area as for me I could feel the area widening and it was sensitive - if I rubbed or massaged there I had cramping so I do not recommend it. I also focused on the joy of being pregnant which made the discomfort so very secondary and easier to manage. Now I am almost 7 months and I use the same strategies. It is still such a relief. If you think you are uncomfortable now.... just wait till that bundle of joy gets bigger and stronger! But I love him so much. I can't wait to hold him in my arms.
    1sttimemom139

Answer by 1sttimemom139 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 19, 2012