How can anyone

do this to their child.I remember this cause I live right by Galveston and it was horrible.Breaks my heart what that precious baby girl had to go through.Make me want to hug my kids tighter everytome I hear something else about it.:(

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090128/ap_on_re_us/child_s_remains

tomsbrandi

Asked by tomsbrandi at 8:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 8:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I know it she was a beautiful little girl.Very sad

How? I have no idea how anyone could do something so horrible
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• These are the type of mothers we should be judging if we are to judge. I have not cried from reading a story in a while but this is horrid. I hope she and her husband rot in jail and I hope the inmates torture them the same way they tortured this beautiful innocent child. A prime example of unconditional love from a child, that she reached out to her mother and said, "I love you." The woman is sick and I pray that there is no mercy for her or her husband.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• that is so fucked up. i hate people.
    Anonymous

• i heard about this. horrible
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Mic noway would they be put in general pop though.....too many would cry about it and the lawsuits would fly.I think if these types were put in gen pop maybe it would stop some of this garbage from taking place.

God bless the child
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• She also had a baby since this happened.But thank God they took it far away!But only after the outrage of her having and keeping it.The people around here were livid!Then she went to jail and signed away parental rights tho the father wont.

I cried and cried when I heard this!And I wish that they would put her in population....Whatever happened would be more than she deserves!
    tomsbrandi

Answer by tomsbrandi at 9:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• oh I cant even finish readin gthis I cant stop crying how can people do some thing to a precious miracle
    carryannsmommy

Answer by carryannsmommy at 9:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Oh my goodness, this made me cry.... I can't believe things like this really happen to poor little innocent children. It is so so sad :(.... I hope that ugly no good girl (cuz she is NOT a woman in my eyes) gets life with no parole so she wont be able to have any more babies and hurt them...

Atleast the baby is with GOD now and doesn't have to deal with any more of that bitch....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• wow. the mom left the baby's abuse father just to go & beat the kid herself w/ her new man? that just doesnt add up. oh and the "it just got outta hand" line is total BS! it was outta hand when they started!! there aren't bad enough curse words for ppl like this.
    i think every parent in America should get 5 seconds each to teach those two a lesson.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009