cloth diapers?

I am about to purchase a few name brands of cloth diapers, because my husband would like to try it out for the little one that will be here soon. I was wondering if there were any moms out there that cloth diaper. If you do which name brand do you prefer to use?4. There are so many and I would like to buy the One Size Fits All. I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I have done so much reading online and some seem to be really good and then others I question if they would last long. Thank you for your time and advice.

JD08

Asked by JD08 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• I use a few different kinds. I have a bunch of AIO's that I purchased on Ebay. There is a particular seller whose diapers i love. I don't think I have any "name brand" diapers. I also have some prefolds and covers.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i've heard great things about bumgenius & fuzzibuns.
    jus1jess

Answer by jus1jess at 9:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• bum genius is the best I have tried. Didn't like fuzzi bunz. For night I like a fitted and a wool soaker-aristocrats. They make longies too.
    5lilsprouts

Answer by 5lilsprouts at 10:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i like bum genius, too but fuzzi bunz are my favorite! just love pocket diapers.
    i also have some prefolds that we use from time to time.

check out one of the cloth diapering groups here on cafemom for more info.
    oh, also, try purchasing a package of diapers from an online store--it'll save you some cash!
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 11:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• the one size diaper covers I saw recently, called WonderWraps, only start at nine pounds and up, so unless your baby is big they wouldn't work for a newborn.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 12:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2009