• In the Spotlight:

How long could i spot for?

I have been lightly spotting since Monday and I feel like its never going to end.. WTF!!! Has anyone before getting pregnant or before getting there period did you spot for? Ughh its driving me crazy.. either im sportting cuz im getting my AF or cuz im pregnant! (AF was due today) (HPT today and got a BFN)

haileysmom15

Asked by haileysmom15 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well ive had spotting through out my whole perido one time and it just quit. but its also common in early pregnacy for a SHORT period of time and when your starting your monthly visitor. During pregancy is uausally after sex cause your cervix is fragile. but i would take a test on the safe side cause you never know. i suggest dollar tree sounds stupid but u can get 3 for the price of one but there not always in stock.
    everydayspeachy

Answer by everydayspeachy at 1:18 AM on Jan. 31, 2009