Whats could be going on?

I am 28 weeks pregnant. I usally feel the baby move around a lot and all the time. The past 2 days I dont feel anything. He just isnt moving. Please what could be going on? Is he just sleepy? Did I do something wrong? Whats going on?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you havent felt him moving AT ALL? like in a literal sense
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you may want to call your dr and mention this to him now. they have to have an answering service. it could be anything from normal to serious but that is something that you need to discuss with your dr. i dont want someone to post something that is gonna throw you in a panic. go call your dr (right now would be good) and find out what they say. it could be anything
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• oh and keep us updated please
    SThompson21

• like maybe once or twice in two days?
    whats normal and whats not?
    how do I do the kick count things?
    im freaking out!
    Anonymous

• honey stop freaking out. ok? but i really think you need to go call your dr. it could be nothing but it could be something. im not a dr so i dont know. you really should call and see what they tell you. my friend did that and it was bc there wasnt enough fluid for the baby. go call the dr and then you can pm me. ok?
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Try to eat something with sugar like a candy and lie on you side..most of the time they start moving.
    LUVINmyMUNCHKIN

Answer by LUVINmyMUNCHKIN at 9:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You can also drink something super-cold and sugary, and lay on your side, and that should help. I just drank some choco milk to get my lil guy going. ;)
    But if you've felt a decrease in his movement for more than one day, I would most likely go to the hospital and get monitored. One day or so, I wouldn't worry too much, because they do need their rest. ;)
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Lay on your side and drink a huge glass of ice cold orange juice. Concentrate on feeling movement. If you don't feel at least 2 in an hour, go to the doctor. But it is normal for movement to decrease around that time. He's running out of room to spin and kick around.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Thank ladies. Goodness, that was a scare. He usally always moves around. I drank a little bit of pepsi thats all I had. Ate some soup and layed on my back. Now he is kicking like crazy. lol it actual kinda hurts. I feel better. Thanks again:)
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Another trick I learned is to put an ice cube on your belly were you think he is laying and wait. he will move to get away from the cold.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2009