Tmi

Sorry this is kinda embarrasing for me to even ask but today my poo is bright green when I say green I mean green. My stomach hurts really bad but it usally always hurts since i've been pregnant. I am pregnant and I take my prenantal vitamins. Could that be why? Why is my poo green has this ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Probably something you ate. Certain ice creams do that to me. I wouldn't worry.
    Anonymous

• It's probably a mixture of the vitamins and something you ate.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 9:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Is there any new medicine you took? I've heard pepto bismuth can do that. Can you drank any green kool aid? Green candy?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I meant HAVE YOU drank any green kool-aid, not can you. lol.
    renea20

• did you eat broccoli? broccoli is green and broccoli makes my sons poop green.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Poop is Poop! It comes in various colors, shapes, sizes, and smells! It can be any color!! lol
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol...same thing happens to me..doesnt matter what i eat..atleast you're not constipated! normal.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The only colors of poop to be concerned about is black or white, or bloody. Green poop is actually very normal. I get it from KFC and from grape kool aid, for starters.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009