the happening with mark walburge anyone seen it?

me and dh are so behind on movies we have been wanting to see this movie but the only thing is i wanna know..do i see any lil kids die or get killed? because i dont think i could handle it. im still upset about the movie the mist so i know it cant see it if that happens i will think of it non stop. i hears its a so so movie but im willing to watch.. maybe..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• it is a good movie and yes kids die init but you dont see it like the mist.
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I thought it was a horrible movie! Very stupid! Don't waste your time watching it. Just my opinion!
    mazonmom

Answer by mazonmom at 9:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i liked it! and yes 2 kids die and you do see it! its pretty sad. they arent little though they're like 14
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have seen the movie but I don't remember everything about it. I do remember that I DIDN'T like it and I could have done without seeing it. I can completely understand you not wanting to see a movie with murder in it especially towards children. This movie has some disturbing moments so just be aware.
    Also, since I don't like horror/sci fi films, if my husband and I are watching one and I feel that it is bothering me I just go in the other room. My husband understands.
    mom4mason

Answer by mom4mason at 9:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i havent seen it either but my friend has and told me today that it was the stupidest movie she has ever seen and were alot alike in that asspect of our friendship so im takking her addvice
    everydayspeachy

Answer by everydayspeachy at 1:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have seen it
    little kids do die
    I didn't like it I thought it was stupid ( not my kind of movie) but my husband liked it
    MeNMy2Kids

Answer by MeNMy2Kids at 10:28 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I only watched bits & parts of it and I really didn't care for it.
    Geea

Answer by Geea at 9:14 AM on Feb. 9, 2009