why!

why does the bottom of my stomach hurt so bad im 32 weeks?

ms.mingo

Asked by ms.mingo at 9:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how bad does it hurt do you need to go the hospital
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• no but its a sore feeling
    ms.mingo

Answer by ms.mingo at 9:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• maybe cause your pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Sounds lie round ligament pains. Try googling that and see if it sounds like what you have. If so, it's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. A maternity belt will help.

If it's not that, you may want to give your doc a call. Better to be safe than sorry! Good luck.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 9:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i am 31 weeks and have pain on the bottom of my stomach top of pelvis area. i just figure it is pain from my uterus growing?
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It's most likely the ligaments stretching. If it's on again off again occational pain, could be braxton hicks. If it's a sharp horrible pain you could have pulled a muscle/ligament by lifting something heavy, I did that my second pregnancy, probably lifting my toddler too much, and MAN did it hurt!
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009