Anyone her have heel spurs? Or consistant heel pain?

I am fairly sure I have a heel spur. It is contiually painful especially if I sit for a while and then try to walk. I have to limp around for 5 or 6 minutes.

Sometimes I can stretch it out sort of and it gets better.

Anybody else deal with this, what do you do for yours?

mom2twobabes

Asked by mom2twobabes at 9:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• I have bone spurs in my feet, but not in the heel. I just soak my feet, and lay off of them when they are hurting me. Have you been to your doctors for this? You can also take some Ibprofin for the pain... Good Luck
    Anonymous

• The doctor injected cortisone, and that did help. Mine was due to my dancing, so I learned to avoid certain moves, and the pain finally went away and hasn't come back. I also found heel cups to help- you can get them where they sell Dr Scholl shoe inserts, they cradle the heels. I can't remember if I had physical therapy for this, I may have.

Answer by Bmat at 10:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009