8 and a half weeks

Has any one else had to start wearing maternity pants at 8 and a half weeks? this is my 3rd baby and my youngest is only 14 months? but seriosly 8 weeks? i cant button my pants up... and if i do it hurts like no other!! can any one relate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i've only had one pregnancy, and i was in maternity pants at 9 weeks!
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 9:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I had to start wearing maternity pants at 2 weeks!!!
    Anonymous

• Im 8 and a half weeks too and i swear my stomach is growing already. i already see a lil bump. Oh and this is my second. Wear what you feel is comfy. i havent got out of my pj in the last few days =D
    Anonymous

• I am in maternity pants and I am 10 weeks along. I have been wearing my "normal" pants without buttoning them lol, but I got sick of doing that, so I just busted out my maternity wardrobe! This is my 3rd pregnancy.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• we're on our 3rd hon!! we show Alot earlier!! i didnt have to start wearing mine till about 12-16 wks though. congrats on your 3rd
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, with my 2nd and 3rd it was a lot sooner. Just wear what is comfortable, this is one time in your life where people think that it is ok to have a bump instead of a perfectly flat tummy. (I didn't even have that before my 1st...) Don't try to squeeze into your normal pants, just be comfortable.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I was 8 weeks when I had to start wearing maternity pants with my second. But I had a football sized cyst on my ovary. My SIL has to start wearing maternity pants at 6 weeks, though and that's just because she gets big quick. This one I had to start with the mat clothes at 11 weeks, and now at 14 weeks I can still wear two of my regular jeans, but for the rest I'm in mat.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Awwwww. be proud your a mommy...who cares what any of these judgemental moms think.. you be happy, be proud, and have crazy sex with your hubby and forget about it....love yourself.....your incredible...your body is an incredible thing...be proud...so very proud...Many negative women have spouses who cheat and they have in vitro and cant have kids of their own...Be proud that you are a strong fertile woman...and thats it

Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 6:05 AM on Jan. 31, 2009