What do you think about women who have tons of babies and stay on medicaid for all of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• They are called MOOCHERS. and they need to stop pro creating. Seriously.
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• isnt medicaid just health care? not all employers provide health care. i dont really know thankfully i've been blessed most of my life. i think that mothers shouldnt have babies JUST to get welfare, but mistakes do happen. i wish people would be more careful sometimes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, Medicaid is just health care.

I think that health insurance needs to be affordable to ALL employed Americans - not FREE, but reasonable. My job offers it, but it is around $300 a month for my son and I and only covers major things - no doctor's appointments, only 20% of ER visits, Pediatrician's appointments (only because it is required by law). Also there is a $15000 deductable. Um... No. I don't see how it is reasonable to pay almost 1/4 of what I make in a MONTH towards something that doesn't really benefit me.
    gypsysmiles

Answer by gypsysmiles at 11:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i have 3 children ,and all of them are on medicaid. our income and insurance was not good enough to cover doctor visitsand delivery.plus i am on it and was with every pregnancy.i have been pregnant 7 times [not to have alot of kids ,cause im done],but ihad 4 misscarrages,all of my pregnancys were risky .but i thank god for my 3 healthy kids,and im greatfull for a program out there to help mothers that need it.
    Anonymous

• Why is this question under beauty and style ? You are just as ignorant as your question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I think that it's none of my business. For those that think that it affects their tax, really now, what percentage of your tax do you think it affects, really? I haven't studied Medicaid, but as others have stated I would guess its like health insurance and wouldn't you rather that minute fraction of your tax go to helping people that need it rather than some over-paid politicians pension.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 2:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Stop having kids, period. What kind of role model are you if you are living off the govt
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 6:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have no issues with any one that gets the help if they need it. What galls me is the women who has two kids under 2 and trying to have a third. Gets WIC and child support and lives with the kids father not married because she gets more that way gets his paycheck as well way so thats fraud and yes it is all our tax dollars supporting them. Not a good role model at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:26 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Medicaid Is Just Medical Insurance.

As Far As Women Having Babies To Get On Welfare, In Case You Don't Know The Government Enacted A Law That You Have To Be OFF Aid For Two Years Prior To Having A Baby For That Baby To Be Aided....You Can't Just Stay On It And Keep Having Babies, It Doesn't Work That Way Anymore.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 4:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009