pegan moms

i was always told this stuff is for satan? why do u worship something giving a bad name. i know nothing bout it just wondering???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Pagans do not worship the devil. He is a Judeo-Christian invention, the "bad guy" to be the foil to their God, the "good guy". Pagans don't worship something they do not believe exists.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• they dont worship satan. they dont even believe in satan.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• really i had no idea i was just wondering thanks
    shannonmarie759

Answer by shannonmarie759 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• ah hah! you outed yourself :p jk im just teasing
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 10:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Unbiased FACTS on just about every religion you could imagine:

www.religioustolerance.org

www.beliefnet.com

Check 'em out sometime. :-)
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• research

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I believe paganism is exercising a womans power through the natural resources of nature. Women are powerful beings and have the capability to help mold and renew the world, but at the same time I feel that this a misplacement of their unique power. Women need to channel this gift in being a worshiper of Jesus Christ and invoking his presence to permeate their lives and the lives of their family. Women are vuleranble to misguidance through the means of their intellect. This in turn causes them to depend on the wrong deity for their peace and power.
    Anonymous

• actually Christians call any religion that isn't their own Satanist because of their lack of education and research.. most of Christian beliefs come from Pagan beliefs. Satanist actually can follow one of two things... a true Satanist actually believes THEY are the devil... while others worship the devil.. a pagan does not worship the devil.. they believe in many god/ess(s). and love nature, etc. I suggest researching the two or pm me. I did research in high school about the two for a paper I was working on (at the time I was a Pagan).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:01 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• What is a pegan?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:07 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• xxhazeldovexx: LOL!! I think that is funny, so because Christians are steadfast in their experiences they are uneducated? Ha Ha. I think that makes you anyone that makes statements as you have uneducated. Christian Scholars do alot of historical research through travel and their ability to translate, Hebrew, Greek, Aramanic, that is just to name a few. Christians have studied orginigal destinations and languages and have applied compared notes that have lined up with present day life. The ability I do not think many people have on this forum. The research of biblical texts has vast components that needs indepth research, more than a high school paper can provide. I think you really need to recant your statement about uneducated Christians do some extensive study on it for yourself, an that is if you know where to actually start.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Jan. 31, 2009