Blood In urine? Renal Ultrasound?

Okay, So my doctor Ordered some blood work and a urinalysis due to the fact that he thought i might have carpal tunnel OR tendinitis. The results from the urinalysis showed that i had slight traces of blood in my urine so he ordered a renal ultrasound? What does blood in the urine mean? has anyone else had this happen? this is my first pregnancy and i'm kinda freaking out. I HATE not knowing.....And i Wont find out the results until monday due to my doctor being gone for the day and the ultrasound reader((don't know their technical name)) being out of the office.

JacquiV

Asked by JacquiV at 9:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Could be a blatter infection, my SIL had that happen to her. Good Luck
    Anonymous

• i thought carpal tunnel was only in the hands..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• carpal tunnel is only in the hands..... when i got the blood work and urinalyses for the carpal tunnel thats when they discovered the blood in the urine...... and ordered the renal ultrasound.
    JacquiV

Answer by JacquiV at 10:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Ill be 37 weeks tomorrow and through out this whole pregnancy ive had blood in my urine 3 times once at the begining and the secong was at the begining of this month and just recently happend again. and the first two were from an infection and with this one doctor thinks its either just another infection or a kidney infection so she gave me antibotics just incase it was another infection and i guess it was because after i took those pills it went away after 2 days of taking them. GL! I hope its not anything serious
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009