stomach pains

sometimes my stomach hurts above my belly button or on my side is that normal at 19 weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its the baby moving around in there and he or she might be pulling on your belly buttlon. But if it gets worse you hould go in and get it check out
    Betty48

Answer by Betty48 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• google round ligament pain
    abelsmama07

Answer by abelsmama07 at 10:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• belly button pain around that time is normal. Your baby is just at the right level to put enough pressure there to cause pain. On your side it's probably round ligament pain.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 10:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i know i get the same kind of pain and i am 31 weeks, i just figured it was the baby grabing stuff in there since it comes and goes infrequently.
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I used to get pain like that, but then i found out it was mostly caused by if i wasnt drinking enough water. So drink lots of water! Or it could just be normal.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009