what did you think of the wifeswap today?

I thought it was pretty bad when the 1 couple put down the USA and putting down the midwest on how retard redneck people and all they could talk about how many degree they have and how much they spend on there childern schooling
I wanted to reach in my tv and slap the crap out of that enland dipSh!t

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I felt the same way. The dumb A** from london kept putting down the Missiouri lady. I wanted to yell to him Money does not bring happiness. I can not believe the Physical fit people had nothing to change not even spend time with their children. I do agree the Mid west family needed to clean their house and watch what they eat. But the British guy didn't even get the Mid west lady a chance he degraded her left and right. Then when the show ended the daughter to the british also agreed with her dad saying she has not education. Can you believe all 3 people in the New York home did not speak to the Mid west lady. How rude was that!
    Anonymous

• Sometime its OK but sometimes its stupid. It depend on the different people that they have on for the family.
    Betty48

Answer by Betty48 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• some of the families they put on that show are so mean and close-minded. I think 2 weeks isn't enough for those people to learn their lessons, truthfully. they should be put in a harsher situation and have to actually live on the budgets those "rednecks" live on, instead of getting paid to be on t.v. IMO
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 10:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My husband got soooo pissed we turned it off. We are 'rednecks' in upbringing and to some extent at heart. We have been able to educate ourselves well. The english guy was a condesending jerk. Period.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I love that show. I missed it tonight:(
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• That england guy also made me pissed!!!and his wife LOL, i liked it when the MO hubby asked her the quetion about the states why she doesn't like it or something and she said she had to deal being born on the soil but she doesn't like the usa.. geesh maybe they should get the h3ll out of the state since we aren't that good for them? i wonder how well they would live in england.
    Anonymous

• I have also seen this show,i like some of the wifeswap but ttonights show wasn't to thrilling, My hubby and i weren't to happy with what he said, and he made himself sound like he was some kind of genius, then he had a fit and threating the show if he can't get his way, i think he should of deal with it, they are the ones that wanted on this show and his wife. no wonder they don't have friends, cause they are so stuck up in there own lil recycle life. i hope the next door people seen this show and talk badly about that flippin family, i hope they get jinxed and they would have to live like us REDNECK RETARDS
    Anonymous

• the england guy pissed me off so much...the way he kept putting down the new wife. doesnt he know that he sounds so close minded and stupid. i would be so embarassed if my husband acted like that
    lmaines22

Answer by lmaines22 at 11:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009