How can you help the Diabetic"s with the carveing

They have some different food group that they can't have like sweets or to much sugar or salt. But what happen if they don't have to much inthere house and no money so can anyone help?

Betty48

Asked by Betty48 at 10:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• I'm sorry but I don't really understand what you are asking.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 10:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I am not 100% sure what you are asking. However, I believe you are asking for cheaper ways to find foods they can eat. Being diabetic myself I know how hard it is to find stuff. Try to find stuff like pudding or jello they are cheap and sugar free. Peanut butter crackers are good. You can find different receipes online for sugar free things that you can make for less money. Look up different cookbooks online. I use them to change things up a little bit. There is also sugar free icecream in many brands so watch for the buy 1 get 1 sales! I hope this helps. Again, I think this is what you were asking but not sure
    DLS0702

Answer by DLS0702 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009