Does anyone have IBS???

My Dr. thinks my stomach problems are IBS,she prescribed me Bentyl,has anyone ever used this medication?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• I have never taken it but I do have IBS and it hurts!

Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I haven't been "officially" diagnosed with IBS, but I definitely have many of the symptoms. I don't know much about that medication, but you can look up all kinds of information on it by going to:
    www.rxlist.com and typing in the medication name. It will give you the purpose of the medication, side effects, how it works, and what it might interact with.
    littlejreece

Answer by littlejreece at 1:36 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My daughter had IBS, she changed her diet to eat more bland foods and easily digested foods. This plus taking more time to relax seemed to hep her, without taking medication.
    Jubilate

Answer by Jubilate at 6:34 AM on Jan. 31, 2009