Does ANYONE think it is "okay" for your husband's ex-wife to refer to you as "bruja"(witch in Spanish)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• um no its bad do you know about the Spanish ways ?
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 10:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• well Spanish people really believe in spells and stuff so its not a good thing she thinks you have a spell over her ex it sounds dumb but Spanish people take this stuff very serious
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 10:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• HA....my dh's X can refer to me any way she wants....we ALL KNOW the truth....including her.
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Screw the EX'S I hate mine and theires!!! Time to move on!!!!!! EX means something!! No one likes a break up!!!
    jennieo622

Answer by jennieo622 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• it shows she's uneducated and without class. Sorry to hear your ex fell that low to get someone like her.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It's not that she says it, it's that she says it TO him. He just lets her, like that is my name or something. We have been together for six years, and she's still calling me that to him!? Even to their kids, that's the way she refers to me. I don't give a rip that SHE says it, just that she says it to him and he doesn't bat an eye. I would NEVER talk to my ex if that is the ONLY way he referred to my hubby. Maybe in the very beginning when the wounds are fresh, but SIX years and he still lets her do it?
    Anonymous

• Dont let it get you down! Theres a reason that you 2 are together and they arent. Let her call you whatever she wants! If the crap doesnt stop I would leave. Who needs it? If he is too stupid to stand up for you to his ex then hes not worth it!!
    Anonymous

• Maybe you could call here a "pinche punta." See how she (and ur DH) takes that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:10 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The ex is prob always gonna hate you, but, be good to her kids...period....kill her with kindness
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 5:41 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• and when she does that your man should stick up for you....especially if you are good to his kids....thats all it is about.....period.....Make it easy for the both of you...No matter what you do it it is your fault...no matter what he did..it is your fault.....its easier to blame the outside source....she will have to back down if he is committed to you.....Been there done that email me...i will explain....Its rough and could take years
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 5:45 AM on Jan. 31, 2009