baby moving in your belly

how does it feels when your baby move around in your belly

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its the greatest feeling ever. :)
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• some say the first movements feel like butterfly wings, bubbles, ect. For me it felt like he was moving, little pokes and small little jabs.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 10:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• kind of like a small charlie horse that comes and goes really fast in your belly that doesnt hurt
    Zoeybug

Answer by Zoeybug at 10:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I remember wondering the same thing, I didnt even realize she was moving until someone explained it to me. I think it almost feels like when your really hungry and your tummy grumbles and it feels like its kind of moving a little bit, thats what it feels like. Its amazing once you realize thats what your feeling :)
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Right now...the baby is moving around and it feels like a fish swimming in my tummy...but again I've never had a fish in my tummy so it might not feel like that.It kinda feels like pops...if that makes any sense to you.Baby #5 and I started feeling this one really early.Almost 18wks and the baby does flip flops!!LOL
    ArmyWife041408

Answer by ArmyWife041408 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Feels like I have been invaded by an alien body that has the hiccups 24/7 and never stops moving. But in a good way...I am 32 weeks though so no longer is the baby vaguely baby shaped...I have a giant baby in there moving around.
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Depends how far along you are. At first, it feels like little flutters. Later, it feels like an alien inside you, but it really is wonderful. Except when there's a foot in your rib. =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:13 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• no one has commented on how gross it feels. i love my kids, but when they were inutero, alot of their movement was gross. i didnt have alot of morning sickness, but when they moved around it disgusted me to the point of nausea. and the hick-ups seemed like they lasted hours.... very annoying.
    dellamae

Answer by dellamae at 1:06 PM on Feb. 2, 2009