did you watch wifeswap tonight?

what did you think of the wifeswap today?
I thought it was pretty bad when the 1 couple put down the USA and putting down the midwest on how retard redneck people and all they could talk about how many degree they have and how much they spend on there childern schooling
I wanted to reach in my tv and slap the crap out of that enland dipSh!t

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• lol i love that show but missed it darn it!!!
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• That one hubby from new England was a jerk... i can't believe how him and his wife put down the state and making fun of fat people, red necks, and all they can do was talk about how good their lives are spending 40,000 on school each yr for the kids and his IQ and he put down that MO mommie, Also made the kids do it, and the wife was born here but hates the states ..lol. geesh some people
    Anonymous

• I seen it and i thought it was funny when the red neck hubby asked her that question she like looked down and had a brain fart..lol. What really pissed me off is the redneck retard remarks, midwest remarks about we don't have ED, about how the midwest breeds fat people, i wish someone knock him on his a$$, the state saved his country and all we got from him is bad remarks
    Anonymous

• I think you just proved their point.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You could tell his wife was a little embarrassed at how he acted and treated her. There was no excuse for that and he just made himself look bad more than he made her look bad. I live in the midwest - I enjoy an atv ride, a walk, paintball AND the symphony. He just wasn't very open minded and I didn't care for how he disrespected the country he lives in. He has the option to move - there are plenty of people that would love to live in this country and would trade him in a heartbeat.
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 12:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I Like The Comment The British Guys Wife Made In The End, About How Difficult He Was To Deal With.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 5:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That British guy was such a jerk!!! And to have his own kids stop talking to the woman plus insult the woman in front of them just showed what a horrible person he is. I wonder if there have been any repercusions from people living around them after the episode aired?
    Anonymous

• that man was a jerk and i told dh send me to him and see how we fight and see if his sissy ass could handle it. i wanted to go threw the t.v and smack him and hug the new mom. what he said and did was wrong he made british people look like jerks. i see it you hate it here go back then . but the dad/ mayor was funny i wanna live there. lol. i could hang out with them. bbq anyone?
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:39 PM on Feb. 1, 2009