What kind of swing do you have for your LO?

I have to buy a new swing for my daughter. I had one from my other baby that she only used a couple times she hated it. But my oldest sat in it and broke it. So I was wondering what kinds others had.

How much is it and where did you get it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My inlaws got us a Rainforest Swing. It had all the rainforest creatures, frog, bird, monkey, etc. It played three different songs and almost peek-a-boo with leaves that opened and closed. It was great b/c it rocked both ways. Target I think is were they got it. My girls didn't use swings to often. Not sure why but I think they just didn't want to hold still in them, even when they were super baby babies.
    watersgirls

Answer by watersgirls at 11:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I actually had one that looked like a hammock, my daughter LOVED it, but the downfall was that you had to swing it, it has a vibrate mode and played a bunch of different lullabies though
    sophiebethmom

Answer by sophiebethmom at 11:26 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Ihave a great swing! I love it, It grows with my son. Here is the blerb about it from amazon.
    "Fisher-Price Smart Stages 3-in-1 RockerThe Smart Stages 3-in-1 Rocker Swing is so versatile, it's actually three products in one! Baby can have a ball swinging along at two different speeds, with five songs to soothe or entertain and a toy bar with two removable toys. The seat detaches for use as an infant seat to carry Baby around the house. When Baby gets older the swing frame conveniently folds and stores away for use as a toddler rocker. Not just a baby swing, this 3-in-1 swing is a swing that you will use throughout several stages of your child's life! "

http://www.amazon.com/Smart-Stages-3-in-1-Rocker-Swing/dp/B000I2WAV2
    Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 11:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• For our LO we have a Sesame Street swing, she absolutly adores it. For a while it was the only way I could get her to sleep because she was sick.

Description
    This swing keeps your baby content and delightful. The reclining seat allows baby to relax or sit up and offers 2 position adjustment for accommodating growth in height. The new born head support roll provides stability as the baby sways. Plus, you can control the swing speed to a pace that's comfortable for your baby.

2 Position Height Adjustable Swing
    Variable Speed Control
    Reclining Seat
    Swing Seat Locks into High Chair Position
    Newborn Head Support Roll
    Anonymous

• we have a fisher-price aquarium cradle swing. i love it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:09 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I have the fisher price Power Plus swing...which is perfect because it went great with the butterfly theme I had for my baby. I got it off ebay and was able to buy it for about $30 cheaper they were selling it at Target. But I was just at Target the other day and they have so much cuter swings, bouncer, car seat, etc.. It kinda bummed me out...so you're lucky that you get to shop for your now...ha ha!
    biyo49

Answer by biyo49 at 1:04 AM on Jan. 31, 2009