Blood blisters??

my 3 year old daughter has blood blister looking things on her back right below her neck and 3behind her ear.. she also has a new one on her eyelid...

they bleed threw the skin she had them last summer as well we took her to the hospital and the doctor had no clue on what they were dose anyone have any clue on what it could be?? I'm very very con cinder and I'm going to take her back to the doctor but sense last year they didn't no what it was I'm worried they won't have an answer for me yet agian

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Jun. 18, 2012 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Wow, this is a tricky one. Poor thing, I really have no clue!

I know chicken pox start behind the ears and neck/trunk area. But I'm sure you've already ruled this out. Hopefully the Dr can have better information for you. You might even have to seek a second opinion. GL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 18, 2012

• Is it the result of a sunburn? I would find a really good Dermatologist for her. Most Dermatologists that treat adults also treat kids. GL!

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:59 AM on Jun. 18, 2012

• thankyou guys!!!! i think we figured it out my husband this moaring said it might be black fly bits from when she was outside playing... sure enough we looked it up and it looks just like them !!!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:00 PM on Jun. 18, 2012