Red blotches on my face. Do you have them?

I just have certain areas of my face that look blotchy and red..I noticed my mom has them too, but is there anything to get rid of them?
My chin seems to always be the worst and my cheeks are too.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• its probably roscea, or persistent which can be treated by a dermatologists or there are "over the counter" solutions to it. go to clinique.com they have alot of products specifically designed for redness. i work for clinique & we've got a whole line called redness solutions that helps calm & soothe redness in skin. if u have any questions on how it works send me a msg i'd be happy to answer!
    beachmom0703

Answer by beachmom0703 at 11:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• eczema? or psoriasis? dry patches that are red and flaky would probably be eczema....my daughter has it, and so does my fiance and his father. it flares up with weather change and over mosturizing or under......
    courtneynicole1

Answer by courtneynicole1 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• U COULD TRY THIS AS WELL
    http://www.dermablend.com/?ref=PandoraISP
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 12:29 AM on Feb. 7, 2009